I am a mathematician (former physicist) working in
information theory and discrete stochastic processes,
interested in language, thinking, mind, and brain.
I work at the IPI PAN, with the Statistical Analysis and Modeling group, but occasionally I collaborate also with the Linguistic Engineering group.
If you are interested in a PhD under my supervision, please contact me.
My email address is email@example.com
and my phone number is (+48) 22 380
I also use ResearchGate and Twitter.
I have organized Statistics of Languages: Theories and Experiments, an interdisciplinary workshop held in Warsaw, Poland, 19th–22nd July 2017.
- Ł. Dębowski. Maximal Repetition and Zero Entropy Rate. arXiv
- Ł. Dębowski. Is Natural Language a Perigraphic Process? The Theorem about Facts and Words Revisited. arXiv
- Jak się wzbogacić prawie na pewno? (How to get rich almost surely?)
- Charty zostały... czyli o generowaniu wierszy sylabicznych (On automatic generation of rhymed poems)
- The Chaos by Gerard Nolst Trenité transcribed into IPA symbols by me
- my old free linguistic Perl scripts
dr hab. Łukasz Dębowski
Institute of Computer Science
Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Jana Kazimierza 5